Thursday, 16 July 2015, Mohammad Youssuf Abdulazeez opened fire on a military recruiting center at a Chattanooga strip mall, then drove to a local Navy operations support center and launched another attack. He ended up killing four Marines and a sailor. While we mourn with the families and friends that have lost loved ones to […]
Kansas just joined with four other states to recognize something called “Constitutional Carry” – the Right to keep a firearm on your body without having to purchase a permit to do so – and it may have just taken three criminals off the street. Joey Tapley was exercising that Right while shopping at a sporting goods […]
Two armed robbers picked the wrong pharmacy to knock off in São Paulo, Brazil. According to a video uploaded to Liveleaks, the man in a leather jacket is a warrant officer in the São Paulo Metropolitan Police, lawfully carrying a concealed firearm. Yet another crime stopped by a Good Guy with a Gun.
In a town hall meeting in Connecticut a Navy Veteran rose to speak against the unconstitutional firearms prohibitions that have been passed in his state. One of his legislators tried to justify requiring that certain firearm owners submit their fingerprints by asking if his constituent had to submit his fingerprints when he joined the Navy. […]
Facebook may announce company policy changes for gun-related pages in the coming weeks.
Today we’re happy to announce that we’ve joined forces with the Gun Rights Network! Now that the Gun Rights Radio Network is shutting down, the Gun Rights Network is picking up where it left off, but the GRN isn’t restricted just to podcast like the GRRN was. They recently added a section for websites — just […]
When a kid points their finger at another kid and says “bang” it used to be called “play” — children playing games where they protected themselves and others from fictional bad guys. Today, however, if a child does that at school, some “educators” want that child expelled from school. Some even claim the act of […]
Three armed intruders entered a man’s apartment, pistol whipped him, then started to beat him. At some point the victim was able to get his AK-47 so he could effectively fight back. “The resident of the apartment had possession of an AK-47 and after he received this beating he was able to get possession or […]
Other stuff you’ll like
- Here’s what you need to know about gun confiscation January 17, 2013
- Walmart fires employees for self-defense February 16, 2011
- ATF “Emergency Order” is a gun registration scheme January 6, 2011
- Utah BCI Problems Issuing Concealed Firearm Permits June 25, 2009
- Nature Conservancy Great Salt Lake Shorelands Preserve; West Layton, Utah June 22, 2009
- Chattanooga and the Oath July 21, 2015
- Constitutional Carry takes three alleged criminals off the street July 13, 2015
- Concealed Carrier stops armed pharmacy robbery (video) July 13, 2015
- Navy Veteran: I’ve got domestic enemies now March 4, 2014
- Will Facebook ban gun pages? March 4, 2014
- Joe Levi: Thanks, Bruce!...
- Joe Levi: When we fought the Revolutionary War citizens had ...
- Shelley Wright Hier: I married into a family of hunters, I hunt, we own...
- GunDudes Episode 254: Open-Carry Gun Run, for charity: [...] Derek sent in a story: Texas dad shoots and ...
- GunDudes Episode 242: Training to shoot while moving and reloading: [...] The show notes are on hold due to the breaki...