With everything that’s going on in the news about “transgender bathroom rights” (where men who “self-identify” as women can use the ladies’ room, and vice versa), let’s pause for a moment and think on this: There are some stores folks like us can’t even enter.
IHC in Bountiful is today’s winner. They have officially put bad people in notice that they are a soft target. As you can see in this photo, no weapons allowed. Thanks IHC for not caring for our rights or safety. Submitted by Cory Green
Is the Social Media & Visas the end-game for Universal Gun Control? I wrote about it way back in 2011 and was laughed at… Now, almost five years later, here were are with President Obama calling for exactly that. According to reports, an ex-State Department employee has revealed the existence of a “secret policy” that […]
Recently, President Obama addressed the nation about the tragedy – the Terrorist Attack – in San Bernardino. “This weekend our hearts are with the people of San Bernardino, another American community shattered by unspeakable violence. … It’s another tragic reminder that here in America is way too easy for dangerous people to get their hands […]
Thursday, 16 July 2015, Mohammad Youssuf Abdulazeez opened fire on a military recruiting center at a Chattanooga strip mall, then drove to a local Navy operations support center and launched another attack. He ended up killing four Marines and a sailor. While we mourn with the families and friends that have lost loved ones to […]
Kansas just joined with four other states to recognize something called “Constitutional Carry” – the Right to keep a firearm on your body without having to purchase a permit to do so – and it may have just taken three criminals off the street. Joey Tapley was exercising that Right while shopping at a sporting goods […]
Two armed robbers picked the wrong pharmacy to knock off in São Paulo, Brazil. According to a video uploaded to Liveleaks, the man in a leather jacket is a warrant officer in the São Paulo Metropolitan Police, lawfully carrying a concealed firearm. Yet another crime stopped by a Good Guy with a Gun.
In a town hall meeting in Connecticut a Navy Veteran rose to speak against the unconstitutional firearms prohibitions that have been passed in his state. One of his legislators tried to justify requiring that certain firearm owners submit their fingerprints by asking if his constituent had to submit his fingerprints when he joined the Navy. […]
Other stuff you’ll like
- Here’s what you need to know about gun confiscation January 17, 2013
- Walmart fires employees for self-defense February 16, 2011
- ATF “Emergency Order” is a gun registration scheme January 6, 2011
- Utah BCI Problems Issuing Concealed Firearm Permits June 25, 2009
- Nature Conservancy Great Salt Lake Shorelands Preserve; West Layton, Utah June 22, 2009
- Transgender Bathrooms and Gun Free Zones April 29, 2016
- IHC, Bountiful, Utah April 28, 2016
- Are Social Media and Visas the end-game for Universal Gun Control? December 15, 2015
- Should be able to buy a gun if your name is on the No Fly List? December 14, 2015
- Chattanooga and the Oath July 21, 2015
- Joe Levi: Thanks, Bruce!...
- Joe Levi: When we fought the Revolutionary War citizens had ...
- Shelley Wright Hier: I married into a family of hunters, I hunt, we own...
- GunDudes Episode 254: Open-Carry Gun Run, for charity: [...] Derek sent in a story: Texas dad shoots and ...
- GunDudes Episode 242: Training to shoot while moving and reloading: [...] The show notes are on hold due to the breaki...