In a town hall meeting in Connecticut a Navy Veteran rose to speak against the unconstitutional firearms prohibitions that have been passed in his state. One of his legislators tried to justify requiring that certain firearm owners submit their fingerprints by asking if his constituent had to submit his fingerprints when he joined the Navy. […]
Facebook may announce company policy changes for gun-related pages in the coming weeks.
Today we’re happy to announce that we’ve joined forces with the Gun Rights Network! Now that the Gun Rights Radio Network is shutting down, the Gun Rights Network is picking up where it left off, but the GRN isn’t restricted just to podcast like the GRRN was. They recently added a section for websites — just […]
When a kid points their finger at another kid and says “bang” it used to be called “play” — children playing games where they protected themselves and others from fictional bad guys. Today, however, if a child does that at school, some “educators” want that child expelled from school. Some even claim the act of […]
Three armed intruders entered a man’s apartment, pistol whipped him, then started to beat him. At some point the victim was able to get his AK-47 so he could effectively fight back. “The resident of the apartment had possession of an AK-47 and after he received this beating he was able to get possession or […]
The Change of Seasons is the seventh book in the 299 Days series, where summer has ended and reality has set in at Pierce Point. For many people, this means scrambling to survive the long winter with even less food. Some were smart enough to spend the summer preparing for the changing season and the […]
In some ways, post-Collapse life at Pierce Point resembles the every day normalcy that Grant and others still hoped would return. The community is organized and humming along smoothly, the young guys on the Team are partnering off with local “Team Chicks,” and Grant’s daughter has found a boyfriend. For most, the new reality has […]
The Visitors, the fifth book in the 299 Days series, follows Grant Matson, the Team, and other Pierce Point residents as they adjust to a rapidly changing post-Collapse reality. When the Team is summoned to bust a meth lab and protect their neighbors, they find themselves in an intense crime scene that results in the […]
- Here’s what you need to know about gun confiscation January 17, 2013
- Walmart fires employees for self-defense February 16, 2011
- ATF “Emergency Order” is a gun registration scheme January 6, 2011
- Utah BCI Problems Issuing Concealed Firearm Permits June 25, 2009
- Do you carry a flashlight? March 30, 2009
- Navy Veteran: I’ve got domestic enemies now March 4, 2014
- Will Facebook ban gun pages? March 4, 2014
- We are now a Proud Member of the Gun Rights Network! February 21, 2014
- Oklahoma Lawmaker wants educators to stop punishing kids for making finger guns January 16, 2014
- Man with AK-47 defends himself from home invaders January 15, 2014
- Joe Levi: Thanks, Bruce!...
- Joe Levi: When we fought the Revolutionary War citizens had ...
- Shelley Wright Hier: I married into a family of hunters, I hunt, we own...
- GunDudes Episode 254: Open-Carry Gun Run, for charity: [...] Derek sent in a story: Texas dad shoots and ...
- GunDudes Episode 242: Training to shoot while moving and reloading: [...] The show notes are on hold due to the breaki...