The Fort Douglas Day celebration this Saturday will be great fun for the entire family with lots of activities, and a very good museum highlighting Utah’s military history, and firearms. Come on out and enjoy: Cannon firings! Vintage Military vehicle parade honoring WW2 veterans! Reenactors! Civil War Encampment! Special WW1 and WW2 equipment displays! Great […]
Archive | Activism RSS feed for this section
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms (ATF)’s PROJECT GUNRUNNER allowed gun sales to criminals so they could present “evidence” to the administration that the Second Amendment should be restricted or abolished! While the Obama administration was blaming our gun rights for the drug war violence in Mexico, its very own gun sting operation looks […]
The “library records” provision of the so-called Patriot Act could also be known as the “gun records” provision, because it also allows the FBI to seize the forms you use to buy guns. This infamous provision, Section 215, is a direct assault on your Fourth Amendment rights because it allows the FBI to obtain personal […]
A historic right to carry lawsuit is currently taking place in the state of New Jersey. The Second Amendment Foundation (SAF), the Association of New Jersey Rifle and Pistol Clubs (ANJRPC), and 6 plaintiffs have filed suit against several New Jersey officials for deprivation of civil rights under color of law. The 6 plaintiffs—who are […]
Shooting Events in Utah County The Utah Defensive Pistol League has all sorts of stuff planned. Check their web site http://www.udpl.net/results/index.html for details and schedules. The next match March 19th, 2011. Are Cowboys Afraid of Cold Weather? USSC hasn’t been getting any information from all the cowboy action shooters. They’d be glad to pass it along […]
The 2011 Utah Legislative Session ends Thursday at 11:59pm. There are still two high priority pro-gun bills which may be considered along with several less important ones. Seven pro-gun bills have passed already. Sadly, one was defeated. HB 129 by Rep. Carl Wimmer is the “Constitutional Carry” bill that would eliminate the need for law […]
The Legislature’s session ends Thursday at midnight. Seven good gun bills have already passed, details are on theUSSC website. They still are working on many bills, but Utah Shooting Sports Council needs your help to push them to work on an important pro-gun bill! Contact your State Representative by email, phone or FAX and ask them […]
The Legislature’s session ends Thursday at midnight. Seven good gun bills have already passed, details are on theUSSC website. They still are working on many bills, but Utah Shooting Sports Council needs your help to push them to work on an important pro-gun bill! Please email all members of the House Rules Committee (listed below) to […]
- Here’s what you need to know about gun confiscation January 17, 2013
- Walmart fires employees for self-defense February 16, 2011
- ATF “Emergency Order” is a gun registration scheme January 6, 2011
- Utah BCI Problems Issuing Concealed Firearm Permits June 25, 2009
- Obama Renominates Anti-Gun Traver To Head ATF January 7, 2011
- Cleveland resident shoots intruder holding fiancée at gunpoint; applauded by councilman July 19, 2013
- California restaurant manager with .45 pistol confronts 3 armed robbers July 18, 2013
- “If my husband hadn’t shot him, he would have been shot.” July 17, 2013
- Wisconsin man with concealed carry permit stops brutal roadside assault, holds attacker for police July 16, 2013
- Machete wielding home invaders flee when confronted by a woman with her .22 revolver July 15, 2013
- Joe Levi: Thanks, Bruce!...
- Joe Levi: When we fought the Revolutionary War citizens had ...
- Shelley Wright Hier: I married into a family of hunters, I hunt, we own...
- GunDudes Episode 254: Open-Carry Gun Run, for charity: [...] Derek sent in a story: Texas dad shoots and ...
- GunDudes Episode 242: Training to shoot while moving and reloading: [...] The show notes are on hold due to the breaki...