Attorney General Eric Holder is stonewalling all efforts to get to the truth. His minions have directed Federal employees with knowledge about this illegal gun pipeline to the Mexican cartels to refuse to cooperate with Congressional investigators. I’ve said all along that Holder is either lying or he’s incompetent, and that either way, he can’t […]
Archive | Activism RSS feed for this section
In what is perhaps a brave new threshold of grim irony for the Obama faction, a Department of Justice agency is being accused of obstructing justice. The ATF General Counsel has apparently sent threatening letters to witnesses, prompting Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) to accuse the agency of interfering […]
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee conducted another hearing this week on Fast and Furious — the operation spearheaded by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) which knowingly put thousands of guns into criminals’ hands. Tuesday’s hearing exposed the anti-gun animus of several […]
Columbine. Virginia Tech. Fort Hood. What do all of these shootings have in common? The answer is they all occurred in government facilities where the private possession of firearms was prohibited. In Washington, unconstitutional legislation is commonplace. But sometimes unconstitutional laws can have deadly consequences. The so-called “gun free school zones act,” written by radical anti-gun Senator […]
The Committee on Oversight and Government Reform has announced that on Tuesday, July 26, the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee will convene another hearing as part of the ongoing investigation into the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives’ “Operation Fast and Furious.” The committee called the program “a tragically flawed effort that is connected to deaths […]
On Friday, Republican Gov. Scott Walker signed Senate Bill 93 (see bill here) which will bring concealed carry to Wisconsin making it the 49th state to legalize carrying a concealed weapon leaving only Illinois the only state that doesn’t allow concealed carry. The new law will go into effect on November 1, 2011. “By signing concealed carry […]
The dismantling of our Fourth Amendment by governing authorities has led to the stripping down of a 95-year-old leukemia patient as well as young children by Transportation Security Administration (TSA) agents, and has led to the killing of an innocent Iraq War veteran by law enforcement. The purpose of the Fourth Amendment is to protect citizens’ privacy […]
This week, the House of Representatives Appropriations Committee approved amendments blocking the use of federal funds to implement two controversial schemes by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, and it rejected amendments proposing two of gun control groups’ other top priorities. In addition, the full House adopted a provision protecting gun possession on Army […]
- Here’s what you need to know about gun confiscation January 17, 2013
- Walmart fires employees for self-defense February 16, 2011
- ATF “Emergency Order” is a gun registration scheme January 6, 2011
- Utah BCI Problems Issuing Concealed Firearm Permits June 25, 2009
- Obama Renominates Anti-Gun Traver To Head ATF January 7, 2011
- Cleveland resident shoots intruder holding fiancée at gunpoint; applauded by councilman July 19, 2013
- California restaurant manager with .45 pistol confronts 3 armed robbers July 18, 2013
- “If my husband hadn’t shot him, he would have been shot.” July 17, 2013
- Wisconsin man with concealed carry permit stops brutal roadside assault, holds attacker for police July 16, 2013
- Machete wielding home invaders flee when confronted by a woman with her .22 revolver July 15, 2013
- Joe Levi: Thanks, Bruce!...
- Joe Levi: When we fought the Revolutionary War citizens had ...
- Shelley Wright Hier: I married into a family of hunters, I hunt, we own...
- GunDudes Episode 254: Open-Carry Gun Run, for charity: [...] Derek sent in a story: Texas dad shoots and ...
- GunDudes Episode 242: Training to shoot while moving and reloading: [...] The show notes are on hold due to the breaki...