In what can only be described as “Washington D.C.logic,” the three BATFE agents who were responsible for the “Fast and Furious” debacle in Phoenix have been promoted. You read that right, promoted! Not reprimanded, not demoted and certainly not fired, but given bigger jobs with more responsibility and more pay. Each of the agents now have high profile positions […]
Archive | Activism RSS feed for this section
It has just been verified this week that weapons from the ATF “Fast and Furious” campaign were found inONE DOZEN United States crime scenes….no telling how many crime scenes in Mexico! Mexican authorities claim that an estimated 150 Mexican law enforcement officers and soldiers, plus an unknown number of civilians have been murdered with weapons […]
Attorney General Eric Holder is stonewalling all efforts to get to the truth. His minions have directed Federal employees with knowledge about this illegal gun pipeline to the Mexican cartels to refuse to cooperate with Congressional investigators. I’ve said all along that Holder is either lying or he’s incompetent, and that either way, he can’t […]
In what is perhaps a brave new threshold of grim irony for the Obama faction, a Department of Justice agency is being accused of obstructing justice. The ATF General Counsel has apparently sent threatening letters to witnesses, prompting Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) to accuse the agency of interfering […]
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee conducted another hearing this week on Fast and Furious — the operation spearheaded by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) which knowingly put thousands of guns into criminals’ hands. Tuesday’s hearing exposed the anti-gun animus of several […]
Columbine. Virginia Tech. Fort Hood. What do all of these shootings have in common? The answer is they all occurred in government facilities where the private possession of firearms was prohibited. In Washington, unconstitutional legislation is commonplace. But sometimes unconstitutional laws can have deadly consequences. The so-called “gun free school zones act,” written by radical anti-gun Senator […]
The Committee on Oversight and Government Reform has announced that on Tuesday, July 26, the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee will convene another hearing as part of the ongoing investigation into the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives’ “Operation Fast and Furious.” The committee called the program “a tragically flawed effort that is connected to deaths […]
On Friday, Republican Gov. Scott Walker signed Senate Bill 93 (see bill here) which will bring concealed carry to Wisconsin making it the 49th state to legalize carrying a concealed weapon leaving only Illinois the only state that doesn’t allow concealed carry. The new law will go into effect on November 1, 2011. “By signing concealed carry […]
Other stuff you’ll like
- Here’s what you need to know about gun confiscation January 17, 2013
- Walmart fires employees for self-defense February 16, 2011
- ATF “Emergency Order” is a gun registration scheme January 6, 2011
- Utah BCI Problems Issuing Concealed Firearm Permits June 25, 2009
- Nature Conservancy Great Salt Lake Shorelands Preserve; West Layton, Utah June 22, 2009
- Are Social Media and Visas the end-game for Universal Gun Control? December 15, 2015
- Should be able to buy a gun if your name is on the No Fly List? December 14, 2015
- Chattanooga and the Oath July 21, 2015
- Constitutional Carry takes three alleged criminals off the street July 13, 2015
- Concealed Carrier stops armed pharmacy robbery (video) July 13, 2015
- Joe Levi: Thanks, Bruce!...
- Joe Levi: When we fought the Revolutionary War citizens had ...
- Shelley Wright Hier: I married into a family of hunters, I hunt, we own...
- GunDudes Episode 254: Open-Carry Gun Run, for charity: [...] Derek sent in a story: Texas dad shoots and ...
- GunDudes Episode 242: Training to shoot while moving and reloading: [...] The show notes are on hold due to the breaki...