The dismantling of our Fourth Amendment by governing authorities has led to the stripping down of a 95-year-old leukemia patient as well as young children by Transportation Security Administration (TSA) agents, and has led to the killing of an innocent Iraq War veteran by law enforcement. The purpose of the Fourth Amendment is to protect citizens’ privacy […]
Archive | Activism RSS feed for this section
This week, the House of Representatives Appropriations Committee approved amendments blocking the use of federal funds to implement two controversial schemes by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, and it rejected amendments proposing two of gun control groups’ other top priorities. In addition, the full House adopted a provision protecting gun possession on Army […]
There is a new little wrinkle in Attorney General Eric Holder’s claims of ignorance regarding the Gunrunner Scandal – Holder’s Department of Justice requested and received $10 million in funding specifically for “Project Gunrunner” as part of Obama’s 2009 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, aka the Stimulus Bill. The damning evidence can be found on page 16 […]
My Gun Rights Ally, Whenever a high government scandal breaks, the finger-pointing begins. Eventually, someone takes the “hit” as the “fall guy” so no one higher up the chain of command is indicted. All reports said that ATF Acting Director, Kenneth Melson, was “the anointed one” to take the hit for Eric Holder and Barack […]
Over the weekend I had the opportunity to attend the Utah Republican Party’s Organizing Convention as an elected State Delegate. The meeting was nothing short of amazing. However, it was what happened after the convention that I would like to share you with. After the convention my friend and fellow Delegate went to visit the […]
What did Attorney General Eric Holder know and when did he know it — in reference to “Operation Fast and Furious?” On Wednesday, thanks to the contradictory testimony of four ATF Agents, the COVER-UP has been exposed for exactly what it is — a cover-up! We believe that an independent Special Prosecutor should be appointed […]
On June 3rd 2011, 31 U.S. House Democrats who wrote to President Barack Obama, urging him to end Administration stonewalling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives’ ‘Project Gunrunner,’ and the ‘Fast and Furious’ program under which border state dealers were encouraged to sell thousands of guns to suspicious buyers. Utah’s Congressman Jim […]
Many gun owners wonder why so much of what appears in the news media is obviously biased or incorrect. Well, some of the nonsense that is printed is the result of “journalists” being paid off by anti-gun outfits like the Joyce Foundation to write and publish “research” that pushes their views. Read the full expose […]
Other stuff you’ll like
- Here’s what you need to know about gun confiscation January 17, 2013
- Walmart fires employees for self-defense February 16, 2011
- ATF “Emergency Order” is a gun registration scheme January 6, 2011
- Utah BCI Problems Issuing Concealed Firearm Permits June 25, 2009
- Nature Conservancy Great Salt Lake Shorelands Preserve; West Layton, Utah June 22, 2009
- Are Social Media and Visas the end-game for Universal Gun Control? December 15, 2015
- Should be able to buy a gun if your name is on the No Fly List? December 14, 2015
- Chattanooga and the Oath July 21, 2015
- Constitutional Carry takes three alleged criminals off the street July 13, 2015
- Concealed Carrier stops armed pharmacy robbery (video) July 13, 2015
- Joe Levi: Thanks, Bruce!...
- Joe Levi: When we fought the Revolutionary War citizens had ...
- Shelley Wright Hier: I married into a family of hunters, I hunt, we own...
- GunDudes Episode 254: Open-Carry Gun Run, for charity: [...] Derek sent in a story: Texas dad shoots and ...
- GunDudes Episode 242: Training to shoot while moving and reloading: [...] The show notes are on hold due to the breaki...