There is a new little wrinkle in Attorney General Eric Holder’s claims of ignorance regarding the Gunrunner Scandal – Holder’s Department of Justice requested and received $10 million in funding specifically for “Project Gunrunner” as part of Obama’s 2009 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, aka the Stimulus Bill. The damning evidence can be found on page 16 […]
Archive | Activism RSS feed for this section
My Gun Rights Ally, Whenever a high government scandal breaks, the finger-pointing begins. Eventually, someone takes the “hit” as the “fall guy” so no one higher up the chain of command is indicted. All reports said that ATF Acting Director, Kenneth Melson, was “the anointed one” to take the hit for Eric Holder and Barack […]
Over the weekend I had the opportunity to attend the Utah Republican Party’s Organizing Convention as an elected State Delegate. The meeting was nothing short of amazing. However, it was what happened after the convention that I would like to share you with. After the convention my friend and fellow Delegate went to visit the […]
What did Attorney General Eric Holder know and when did he know it — in reference to “Operation Fast and Furious?” On Wednesday, thanks to the contradictory testimony of four ATF Agents, the COVER-UP has been exposed for exactly what it is — a cover-up! We believe that an independent Special Prosecutor should be appointed […]
On June 3rd 2011, 31 U.S. House Democrats who wrote to President Barack Obama, urging him to end Administration stonewalling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives’ ‘Project Gunrunner,’ and the ‘Fast and Furious’ program under which border state dealers were encouraged to sell thousands of guns to suspicious buyers. Utah’s Congressman Jim […]
Many gun owners wonder why so much of what appears in the news media is obviously biased or incorrect. Well, some of the nonsense that is printed is the result of “journalists” being paid off by anti-gun outfits like the Joyce Foundation to write and publish “research” that pushes their views. Read the full expose […]
The Utah Defensive Pistol League matches include a Handgun Steel Challenge, Saturday, June 18th, 2011 and a 3-Gun Match on Saturday, June 25th. Remember that you must have participated in at least 1 UDPL event prior to shooting a UDPL 3-Gun Match. All shooters must pre-register using the new online match registration system at http://www.udplevents.net […]
The Utah Summer Games include most major sports, including many of the shooting sports. The shooting will be June 15-18th, 2011, and include events for air guns, hunter class rifles, on up to Olympic class pistols and service rifle high power competition. These are popular events and USSC encourages everyone to participate. If you did […]
- Here’s what you need to know about gun confiscation January 17, 2013
- Walmart fires employees for self-defense February 16, 2011
- ATF “Emergency Order” is a gun registration scheme January 6, 2011
- Utah BCI Problems Issuing Concealed Firearm Permits June 25, 2009
- Obama Renominates Anti-Gun Traver To Head ATF January 7, 2011
- Cleveland resident shoots intruder holding fiancée at gunpoint; applauded by councilman July 19, 2013
- California restaurant manager with .45 pistol confronts 3 armed robbers July 18, 2013
- “If my husband hadn’t shot him, he would have been shot.” July 17, 2013
- Wisconsin man with concealed carry permit stops brutal roadside assault, holds attacker for police July 16, 2013
- Machete wielding home invaders flee when confronted by a woman with her .22 revolver July 15, 2013
- Joe Levi: Thanks, Bruce!...
- Joe Levi: When we fought the Revolutionary War citizens had ...
- Shelley Wright Hier: I married into a family of hunters, I hunt, we own...
- GunDudes Episode 254: Open-Carry Gun Run, for charity: [...] Derek sent in a story: Texas dad shoots and ...
- GunDudes Episode 242: Training to shoot while moving and reloading: [...] The show notes are on hold due to the breaki...