NRA Country superstar Craig Morgan was whitetail hunting when he received a terrifying phone call—his daughter’s home was invaded, but luckily Morgan had taught her well. “My daughter was smart enough to go in her bedroom and lock herself in, and she had a pistol, so she was waiting if he came through,” Morgan explained. [...]
Archive | Gun-Related Events RSS feed for this section
Indiana Law Enforcement Officers aren’t happy with a new law that lets residents to use deadly force against public servants — that’s what most headlines read. Those “other” media outlets don’t want to tell you the rest of the story, so allow us the opportunity. What if a robber breaks into your house and you [...]
Colorado Legislator: Women shouldn’t have a gun on campus to protect themselves from a rapist(Video)
“It’s why we have call boxes, it’s why we have safe zones, it’s why we have the whistles. Because you just don’t know who you’re gonna be shooting at. And you don’t know if you feel like you’re gonna be raped, or if you feel like someone’s been following you around or if you feel [...]
Utah’s Governor, Gary Herbert, just vetoed HB76S1 - Constitutional Carry. “The right to bear arms … is a fundamental right which must be jealously protected,” wrote the Governor in a letter to House Speaker Rebecca Lockhart and Senate President Wayne Niederhauser. “HB 76S1 does not, however, impose a restriction on the right to bear arms. Rather, it [...]
Utah recently passed HB 76, which I call “Constitutional Carry Lite” out of the House and the Senate. It now goes to the Governor for his signature. Unfortunately, Governor Herbert has hinted that he would veto such legislation were it to come across his desk. I just sent the following email to Utah’s Governor Herbert. You’re [...]
The Colorado Legislature recently heard testimony from Amanda Collins, a young woman who had a license to carry a firearm but was prohibited from carrying her self-defense sidearm on campus. Subsequently she was attacked and raped, made defenseless by the Colorado Legislature. Here’s what she had to say: “Respectfully, Senator, you weren’t there. … My [...]
- ATF “Emergency Order” is a gun registration scheme January 6, 2011
- Walmart fires employees for self-defense February 16, 2011
- Here’s what you need to know about gun confiscation January 17, 2013
- Utah BCI Problems Issuing Concealed Firearm Permits June 25, 2009
- Would-be rapist shot and killed by woman armed with .357 revolver December 14, 2012
- What’s with the ads? June 16, 2013
- Clerk armed with .38-cal pistol fights off two robbers, holds one for police May 30, 2013
- California man disarms home invaders, kills one with his own gun May 29, 2013
- Wife’s screams draws armed husband who shoots 1 of 4 of her attackers May 28, 2013
- Armed with a shotgun, son of gas station owner apprehends 3 burglars May 27, 2013
- GunDudes Episode 242: Training to shoot while moving and reloading: [...] The show notes are on hold due to the breaki...
- Bruce Boelter: http://www.inquisitr.com/614762/new-york-gun-contr...
- Bruce Boelter: Hey progressive nutjob, open your mind before your...
- Bruce Boelter: NYC, last week confiscated guns and permit from an...
- Joe Levi: While your comment is technically correct, the Sio...