There’s been a lot of news lately about how “ordinary citizens” don’t “need” “high capacity magazines”. Let’s get a few things straightened out first. “Ordinary citizens” are people just like you and I. They have a job, they have a family, they have a mortgage (unless they’ve Dave Ramsey‘d their financial situation). They have as [...]
Archive | preparedness RSS feed for this section
While the U.S. Senate is debating what kind of gun infringements “resctrictions” are “reasonable”, here’s a quick little video for you to consider. Watch on YouTube
“I will willfully and purposefully and civilly disobey this law. Vote no.” That’s what one Colorado Senator had to say about Colorado’s attempt to further infringe upon our Second Amendment Rights by restricting and in many cases prohibiting various “standard capacity magazines” and firearms from possession sale, and/or transfer inside the state. Listen as Senator Greg [...]
If you are ever unfortunate enough to find yourself face-to-face with an armed criminal, what would you do? Colorado State Senator Jessie Ulibarri, a Democrat, has an idea. Last month during a committee debate on the issue of “further firearms infringements” Ulibarri told the Colorado Senate Judiciary Committee that brave people should wait for a shooter [...]
Vice President Joe Biden in an online Facebook town hall chat (sponsored by Parents Magazine) said that women who have to protect their homes and families from intruders should just walk outside and fire two blasts from a double barreled shotgun. Specifically, he has told his wife, Jill, to use one of his two shotguns [...]
Invest in a home security system If you don’t already have a home security system, now would be a great time to invest in one. ADT, for example, offers 24/7 monitored protection for a pretty reasonable price. Each wireless system is connected to one of their six command centers, each staffed by trained professionals around the clock. [...]
- Here’s what you need to know about gun confiscation January 17, 2013
- Walmart fires employees for self-defense February 16, 2011
- ATF “Emergency Order” is a gun registration scheme January 6, 2011
- Utah BCI Problems Issuing Concealed Firearm Permits June 25, 2009
- CONTEST: We’re Giving Away an NRA Membership! March 5, 2013
- Armed Texas homeowner stands his ground, stops 3 men trying to break into his appartment May 18, 2013
- Man with concealed carry permit shoots suspect, puts and end to pawn shop robbery May 17, 2013
- Arizona woman wakes to find burglar in her bedroom, shoots him with her .22 revolver May 16, 2013
- Washington homeowner confronts armed burglars with her shotgun, kills one, wounds the other May 15, 2013
- Armed Washington homeowner shoots two prowlers outside his home May 14, 2013
- GunDudes Episode 242: Training to shoot while moving and reloading: [...] The show notes are on hold due to the breaki...
- Bruce Boelter: http://www.inquisitr.com/614762/new-york-gun-contr...
- Bruce Boelter: Hey progressive nutjob, open your mind before your...
- Bruce Boelter: NYC, last week confiscated guns and permit from an...
- Joe Levi: While your comment is technically correct, the Sio...