Firearms author Alan Korwin suggests you carefully consider the following “NEW GUN SAFETY RULES FOR SELF DEFENSE:” If you ever shoot in self defense you must prepare to defend yourself against execution for murder. When you drop the hammer plan to cash in your life savings for your lawyer’s retainer. Avoid this unless your life [...]
Archive | training RSS feed for this section
A simple two hours of class time will meet the requirements to apply for a Utah Concealed Firearm Permit, which will allow you to carry for self defense in over 30 other states. The class is $60, which covers: The cost of the class Photographs Fingerprints Notary service Classes will be taught by Ms. Crystal [...]
Monthly Shootout: March 12, 2011 at the North Springs Shooting Range, Price, Utah Sign in starts 8:30 am 100 to 1,000 yd practical precision 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Tactical Training Center carbine and pistol 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm You may shoot whatever you can or want to There is a $5 fee at [...]
The Appleseed Project is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to teaching every American our shared heritage and history as well as traditional rifle marksmanship skills. Both are combined into two-day courses that are both interesting and challenging. Bring your .22 or centerfire rifles, a USGI sling, a shooting mat, and plenty of ammo, and come [...]
If you don’t have your Utah Concealed Firearm Permit and can make it to the Utah Gun Collector’s Show (UGCA) is this weekend, March 12th and 13th, 2011 at the Weber County Fairgrounds (I-15 Exit 346), you can take the class and get everything you need to send in your application for only $60. The prices are [...]
To quote from Eric Shelton, “keep your booger hook off the bang switch” until you’re ready to send a slug down-range. The video below is an example of what can happen when you don’t follow this simple rule. While target-shooting, a shooter walks up to the line, trips, and discharges two rounds on the way [...]
- Here’s what you need to know about gun confiscation January 17, 2013
- Walmart fires employees for self-defense February 16, 2011
- ATF “Emergency Order” is a gun registration scheme January 6, 2011
- Utah BCI Problems Issuing Concealed Firearm Permits June 25, 2009
- CONTEST: We’re Giving Away an NRA Membership! March 5, 2013
- Armed Texas homeowner stands his ground, stops 3 men trying to break into his appartment May 18, 2013
- Man with concealed carry permit shoots suspect, puts and end to pawn shop robbery May 17, 2013
- Arizona woman wakes to find burglar in her bedroom, shoots him with her .22 revolver May 16, 2013
- Washington homeowner confronts armed burglars with her shotgun, kills one, wounds the other May 15, 2013
- Armed Washington homeowner shoots two prowlers outside his home May 14, 2013
- GunDudes Episode 242: Training to shoot while moving and reloading: [...] The show notes are on hold due to the breaki...
- Bruce Boelter: http://www.inquisitr.com/614762/new-york-gun-contr...
- Bruce Boelter: Hey progressive nutjob, open your mind before your...
- Bruce Boelter: NYC, last week confiscated guns and permit from an...
- Joe Levi: While your comment is technically correct, the Sio...