When a kid points their finger at another kid and says “bang” it used to be called “play” — children playing games where they protected themselves and others from fictional bad guys. Today, however, if a child does that at school, some “educators” want that child expelled from school. Some even claim the act of […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
Thomas A. Ciccone returned to his Wilmington, Del., home one evening to find the first floor ransacked. Hearing a noise on the third floor, he got his revolver, quietly climbed the stairs and captured the burglar. Source: Morning News; Wilmington, Del.; August 1970
It’s a common question, any many people I’ve spoken with have the misconception that .223 and 5.56 is “the same” or can be used interchangeably in an AR-15. Hopefully the following information from BulkAmmo.com will clear up any confusion: While very similar in dimensions, the .223 and 5.56 round are different in the pressures that […]
If you live in Utah, please call your State Representative and ask them to vote for HB 49S1 — WITHOUT AMENDMENTS. HB-49-SUBSTITUTE-1 “FIREARMS REVISION” will be voted on Tuesday February 21st in the Utah House of Representatives. This bill will reform the state’s “disorderly conduct” statute in order to prevent the police from harassing you or […]
Utah: Firearm Possession Protection Bill Now Goes to House Floor Today, House Bill 49 passed in the state House Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Committee by a vote of 10 to 3. Sponsored by state Representative Paul Ray (R-13), HB 49 would provide that, in the absence of threatening behavior, the otherwise lawful possession of a firearm, whether visible […]
In the spirit of the holidays, www.NRAhuntersrights.org is holding a very special DOUBLE gift giveaway well-suited for late season hunting conditions. For the month of December we’re giving away a complete big-game hunting package featuring a Ruger M77 Hawkeye rifle and a Hawke Panorama 3-9×40 scope. Free to one lucky entrant, the combined value of this package […]
A California man and his girlfriend were at home with their two small children when two teenagers broke into their home through a back window in search of money. When the intruders were confronted by the homeowners, they fired their guns, striking the man and his girlfriend. But the couple did not give up. Though […]
On December 14, 2010, Customs and Border Protection Agent Brian Terry was shot as he tried to capture heavily armed “bandits” targeting illegal immigrants trying to get across the border near Rio Rico, Arizona. He died the next morning. It was a tragic incident that occurs frequently on our southern border, made all the more […]
- Here’s what you need to know about gun confiscation January 17, 2013
- Walmart fires employees for self-defense February 16, 2011
- ATF “Emergency Order” is a gun registration scheme January 6, 2011
- Utah BCI Problems Issuing Concealed Firearm Permits June 25, 2009
- Do you carry a flashlight? March 30, 2009
- Navy Veteran: I’ve got domestic enemies now March 4, 2014
- Will Facebook ban gun pages? March 4, 2014
- We are now a Proud Member of the Gun Rights Network! February 21, 2014
- Oklahoma Lawmaker wants educators to stop punishing kids for making finger guns January 16, 2014
- Man with AK-47 defends himself from home invaders January 15, 2014
- Joe Levi: Thanks, Bruce!...
- Joe Levi: When we fought the Revolutionary War citizens had ...
- Shelley Wright Hier: I married into a family of hunters, I hunt, we own...
- GunDudes Episode 254: Open-Carry Gun Run, for charity: [...] Derek sent in a story: Texas dad shoots and ...
- GunDudes Episode 242: Training to shoot while moving and reloading: [...] The show notes are on hold due to the breaki...