Thomas A. Ciccone returned to his Wilmington, Del., home one evening to find the first floor ransacked. Hearing a noise on the third floor, he got his revolver, quietly climbed the stairs and captured the burglar. Source: Morning News; Wilmington, Del.; August 1970
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
It’s a common question, any many people I’ve spoken with have the misconception that .223 and 5.56 is “the same” or can be used interchangeably in an AR-15. Hopefully the following information from BulkAmmo.com will clear up any confusion: While very similar in dimensions, the .223 and 5.56 round are different in the pressures that [...]
If you live in Utah, please call your State Representative and ask them to vote for HB 49S1 — WITHOUT AMENDMENTS. HB-49-SUBSTITUTE-1 ”FIREARMS REVISION” will be voted on Tuesday February 21st in the Utah House of Representatives. This bill will reform the state’s “disorderly conduct” statute in order to prevent the police from harassing you or [...]
Utah: Firearm Possession Protection Bill Now Goes to House Floor Today, House Bill 49 passed in the state House Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Committee by a vote of 10 to 3. Sponsored by state Representative Paul Ray (R-13), HB 49 would provide that, in the absence of threatening behavior, the otherwise lawful possession of a firearm, whether visible [...]
In the spirit of the holidays, www.NRAhuntersrights.org is holding a very special DOUBLE gift giveaway well-suited for late season hunting conditions. For the month of December we’re giving away a complete big-game hunting package featuring a Ruger M77 Hawkeye rifle and a Hawke Panorama 3-9×40 scope. Free to one lucky entrant, the combined value of this package [...]
A California man and his girlfriend were at home with their two small children when two teenagers broke into their home through a back window in search of money. When the intruders were confronted by the homeowners, they fired their guns, striking the man and his girlfriend. But the couple did not give up. Though [...]
- Here’s what you need to know about gun confiscation January 17, 2013
- Walmart fires employees for self-defense February 16, 2011
- ATF “Emergency Order” is a gun registration scheme January 6, 2011
- Utah BCI Problems Issuing Concealed Firearm Permits June 25, 2009
- CONTEST: We’re Giving Away an NRA Membership! March 5, 2013
- Man with concealed carry permit shoots suspect, puts and end to pawn shop robbery May 17, 2013
- Arizona woman wakes to find burglar in her bedroom, shoots him with her .22 revolver May 16, 2013
- Washington homeowner confronts armed burglars with her shotgun, kills one, wounds the other May 15, 2013
- Armed Washington homeowner shoots two prowlers outside his home May 14, 2013
- New York road-rage ends when bat-wielding criminal is held for police by civilian armed with a .38-cal pistol May 13, 2013
- GunDudes Episode 242: Training to shoot while moving and reloading: [...] The show notes are on hold due to the breaki...
- Bruce Boelter: http://www.inquisitr.com/614762/new-york-gun-contr...
- Bruce Boelter: Hey progressive nutjob, open your mind before your...
- Bruce Boelter: NYC, last week confiscated guns and permit from an...
- Joe Levi: While your comment is technically correct, the Sio...