Boat owner Norman Long of Chicago, Ill., was awakened by his wife who heard noises aboard their yacht. Long grabbed a 9 mm pistol and surprised a burglar. When the intruder tried to flee, Long halted him by firing four shots into the air. He soon was arrested. Source: The Chicago Daily News, Chicago, Ill.; [...]
Tag Archives | 9mm
A 36-year-old male wearing black gloves and a mask over his face entered a Dairy Queen restaurant carrying a samurai-style sword. The man approached employee Michael Wehbe, 20, unsheathed the 41-inch blade and swung it into the cash register several times. When Wehbe’s older brother, Christian, 23, also an employee, witnessed the man’s violent behavior [...]
A Springville, Utah family was surprised when a home invader broke into their house around 3am on March 1st, 2012. Police say Armando Martinez Jr. had walked through the neighborhood looking for an unlocked door. After checking as many as 20 homes for unlocked doors, Martinez finally broke into the Yarringtons’ home. He entered through [...]
This story comes to us from a long-time friend, it recounts an experience a Kansas State Highway Patrol Officer had with an elderly lady during a traffic stop: I made a traffic stop on an elderly lady the other day for speeding on U.S. 166 Eastbound at Mile Marker 73 just East of Sedan, KS. I [...]
Phillip Ramsey was drinking coffee in his kitchen when there was a knock at the door. “I didn’t recognize him and I didn’t answer the door,” Ramsey recalled. Shortly thereafter a second unknown man knocked at the door. When Ramsey didn’t answer, the man circled toward the rear of the house. Ramsey heard glass breaking and grabbed his [...]
Ever since Obama took office there has been a run on ammunition, specifically popular civilian carry ammo such as 9mm and .45 ACP. I typically buy my ammo from CheaperThanDirt.com and SportsmansGuide.com. I’ve never had a problem getting any brand of ammo from either sites… until Obama won the election. Today both sites are almost [...]
- ATF “Emergency Order” is a gun registration scheme January 6, 2011
- Walmart fires employees for self-defense February 16, 2011
- Here’s what you need to know about gun confiscation January 17, 2013
- Utah BCI Problems Issuing Concealed Firearm Permits June 25, 2009
- Would-be rapist shot and killed by woman armed with .357 revolver December 14, 2012
- What’s with the ads? June 16, 2013
- Clerk armed with .38-cal pistol fights off two robbers, holds one for police May 30, 2013
- California man disarms home invaders, kills one with his own gun May 29, 2013
- Wife’s screams draws armed husband who shoots 1 of 4 of her attackers May 28, 2013
- Armed with a shotgun, son of gas station owner apprehends 3 burglars May 27, 2013
- GunDudes Episode 242: Training to shoot while moving and reloading: [...] The show notes are on hold due to the breaki...
- Bruce Boelter: http://www.inquisitr.com/614762/new-york-gun-contr...
- Bruce Boelter: Hey progressive nutjob, open your mind before your...
- Bruce Boelter: NYC, last week confiscated guns and permit from an...
- Joe Levi: While your comment is technically correct, the Sio...