This is a somewhat different story that we normally report. Instead of a Good Guy (or Gal) stopping a crime or defending themself with a firearm, this time around it’s a dad with his trusty .45 ACP… teaching his rebellious daughter a lesson. Publically. The story goes that the 15-year old daughter did something on [...]
You are here: Home > laptop
Tag Archives | laptop
- Here’s what you need to know about gun confiscation January 17, 2013
- Walmart fires employees for self-defense February 16, 2011
- ATF “Emergency Order” is a gun registration scheme January 6, 2011
- Utah BCI Problems Issuing Concealed Firearm Permits June 25, 2009
- CONTEST: We’re Giving Away an NRA Membership! March 5, 2013
- Man with concealed carry permit shoots suspect, puts and end to pawn shop robbery May 17, 2013
- Arizona woman wakes to find burglar in her bedroom, shoots him with her .22 revolver May 16, 2013
- Washington homeowner confronts armed burglars with her shotgun, kills one, wounds the other May 15, 2013
- Armed Washington homeowner shoots two prowlers outside his home May 14, 2013
- New York road-rage ends when bat-wielding criminal is held for police by civilian armed with a .38-cal pistol May 13, 2013
- GunDudes Episode 242: Training to shoot while moving and reloading: [...] The show notes are on hold due to the breaki...
- Bruce Boelter: http://www.inquisitr.com/614762/new-york-gun-contr...
- Bruce Boelter: Hey progressive nutjob, open your mind before your...
- Bruce Boelter: NYC, last week confiscated guns and permit from an...
- Joe Levi: While your comment is technically correct, the Sio...
.22 .38 2a 9mm Alabama android atf batfe california ccw cfp colorado concealed-carry constitutional carry firearm florida Georgia glock gun gun show illinois indiana knife new jersey north carolina NRA obama open-carry pistol Project Gunrunner rape revolver rifle rkba robbery SCOTUS second amendment self-defense shotgun Store texas Utah video virginia washington