With Independence Day (aka “The Fourth of July”) just around the corner time is running out for you to prep for your first open-carry day! First off you’ll need to find out if it is legal to open-carry in your locale, and if so what the restrictions on doing so are. You might even want […]
Tag Archives | rkba
“Open Carry” (often referred to as “Constitutional Carry”) is a term used to describe the unconcealed carrying of a firearm (the operative word being “unconcealed”). This is what most on-duty police officers and armed military personnel do, but in this context it typically refers to civilians (or citizens). Open-Carry differs from Concealed-Carry in that the […]
Can anyone cite a city, state, or federal ordinance that limits the number of rounds of ammunition someone can own at any given time? Neither could we, but that didn’t stop a 32 year old Haverhill, Massachusetts from being arrested after police found 10,000 rounds of ammo in his car and later confiscated an additional […]
- Here’s what you need to know about gun confiscation January 17, 2013
- Walmart fires employees for self-defense February 16, 2011
- ATF “Emergency Order” is a gun registration scheme January 6, 2011
- Utah BCI Problems Issuing Concealed Firearm Permits June 25, 2009
- Do you carry a flashlight? March 30, 2009
- Navy Veteran: I’ve got domestic enemies now March 4, 2014
- Will Facebook ban gun pages? March 4, 2014
- We are now a Proud Member of the Gun Rights Network! February 21, 2014
- Oklahoma Lawmaker wants educators to stop punishing kids for making finger guns January 16, 2014
- Man with AK-47 defends himself from home invaders January 15, 2014
- Joe Levi: Thanks, Bruce!...
- Joe Levi: When we fought the Revolutionary War citizens had ...
- Shelley Wright Hier: I married into a family of hunters, I hunt, we own...
- GunDudes Episode 254: Open-Carry Gun Run, for charity: [...] Derek sent in a story: Texas dad shoots and ...
- GunDudes Episode 242: Training to shoot while moving and reloading: [...] The show notes are on hold due to the breaki...